[BITList] Read - 10th comment

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 12:43:01 BST 2009

G'day Hugh and other Listers.

On 27/06/2009, at 5:40 PM, HUGH wrote:

I've read it - good and valid comment, but he's addressing the deaf.
The comment is a bit off topic, but none the worse for that, given
most of the others are tripe.  The only exception is from Chelito, who
asks in no hope of a reply, "And the workers in these companies?"
It's all shares, financial sleight-of-hand, corporate sludge and board
rooms.  Nobody actually makes anything, they all sit on their @rses
reading reports and shouting down phones to similar prats.

I hope that your bad mood did not last too long?

The word, in red, may be spelt out in full on this List. No
substitutions are made by the List software.

Write what you really mean!

:-)

ooroo

Bad typists of the word, untie.