[BITList] FW: Aussie Condoms

john robertson macrob37 at bigpond.net.au
Tue Jun 23 03:57:00 BST 2009

Kevin Rudd, Prime Minister of Australia, is awoken at 4am by the telephone.

'Kevin, it's the Health Minister here. Sorry to bother you at this hour but
there is an emergency!  I've just received word that the Durex factory in
Sydney has burned to the ground. It is estimated that the entire Australian
supply of condoms will be gone by the end of the week'!

PM:   'S....!  - the economy will never be able to cope with all those
unwanted  babies -  we'll be ruined!'

Health Minister: 'We're going to have to ship some in  from  Britain?'

PM: 'No  chance! The Poms will have a field day on this one!!'

Health Minister: 'What about  New Zealand ?'

PM: 'Ok, you call John Key - tell him we need ten million condoms, ten
inches long and three inches thick!  That way they'll continue to respect
the Wallabies!'

Three days later a delighted Kevin rushes out to open the boxes.

He finds ten million condoms; 10 inches long; 3 inches thick, all coloured
black and white, with a silver fern printed on each one and embossed with :

MADE IN  NEW ZEALAND.         SIZE:  Small.