[BITList] Fwd: OLD PEOPLES HOME

Michael Feltham mj.feltham at madasafish.com
Sun Jun 21 17:55:50 BST 2009

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: FW: OLD PEOPLES HOME

Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 17:18:08 +0000

Subject: Fw: Fwd: OLD PEOPLES HOME

----- Forwarded Message ----
Sent: Sunday, 14 June, 2009 5:19:54 PM
Subject: Fwd: OLD PEOPLES HOME

It was entertainment night at the old people's home. Claude the
hypnotist exclaimed: "I'm here to put you into a trance; I intend to
hypnotize each and every member of the audience."

The excitement was almost electric as Claude withdrew a beautiful
antique
pocket watch from his coat "I want you each to keep your eye on this
antique watch. It's a very special watch. It's been in my family for six
generations".

He began to swing the watch gently back and forth while quietly
chanting, "Watch the watch, watch the watch, and watch the watch..."

The crowd became mesmerized as the watch swayed back and forth, light
gleaming off its polished surface. Hundreds of pairs of eyes followed
the
swaying watch, until, suddenly, it slipped from the hypnotist's finger
and
fell to the floor, shattering into a hundred pieces.

"SHIT" said the Hypnotist.

It took three days to clean up the old people's home.

Beyond Hotmail - see what else you can do with Windows Live. Find out
more.
Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 Optimised for MSN. Download Now

Click here to get the very best of AOL, including news, sport, gossip,
lifestyles updates and email.
=