[BITList] Fw: *** SPAM ***

Ronald Thomas thomas.ronald at wanadoo.fr
Sat Jun 20 16:12:50 BST 2009

  Five Surgeons

  The first, a Manchester surgeon, says: 'I like to see accountants on my operating table, because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered.'

  The second, a Liverpool surgeon, responds: 'Yeah, but you should try electricians! Everything inside them is colour coded.'

  The third, a Newcastle surgeon, says: 'No, I really think librarians are the best; everything inside them is in alphabetical order.'

  The fourth, a Birmingham surgeon, chimes in: 'You know, I like construction workers...those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over.

  But the fifth, a London surgeon, shuts them all up when he observed: You're all wrong. Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains and no spine, and the head and the arse are interchangeable.