[BITList] Fwd: [bep] UK newspaper online comments

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 07:28:51 BST 2009

Begin forwarded message:

A selection of articles containing my comments:

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard-business/article-23705732-details/Osborne+lifts+the+veil+on+Tory+policy/article.do

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1192235/45bn-public-sector-pension-dwarfs-defence-budget.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/jun/12/recession-economic-crisis

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/columnists/camilla_cavendish/article6481391.ece

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/columnists/article6482257.ece

The above articles contain comments I have recently submitted online
to UK newspapers. I would invite other BEP group members to do the same.

It is quick and easy to register. Just be aware of the limits allowed
for number of characters that can be used and try to tailor the
comments to the article.

Go into the newspapers and look for the headlines or search the topic
desired and see if they are accepting comments.

Richard

I have added my comments to four of the five articles above.

The MPs that have constantly supported the Frozen Pension Robbery -
YES Robbery - are the same MPs that have been caught with their hands
in the till, plus a few more that didn't get caught.