[BITList] Senior Citizens

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 14:09:12 BST 2009

Senior Citizen Sex

After his exam the doctor said to the elderly man, "You appear to be
in good health. Do you have any medical concerns you would like to ask
me about?"

"In fact, I do," said the old man. "After I have sex I am usually hot
and sweaty, and then, after I have it with her the second time, I am
usually cold and chilly."

After examining his elderly wife, the doctor said, "Everything appears
to be fine. Do you have any medical concerns that you would like to
discuss with me?"
The lady replied that she had no questions or concerns.

The doctor then said to her: "Your husband had an unusual concern. He
claims that he is usually hot and sweaty after having sex with you the
first  time, and then cold and chilly after the second time. Do you
know why?"

Oh that crazy old bugger," she replied. "That's because the first time
is usually in August and the second time is in January

ooroo

Bad typists of the word, untie.