[BITList] more introduction to the blues

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Sat Jul 25 20:10:00 BST 2009

Colin,

I've got two turntables, a Phillips and a Bang & Olufsen.  I've also got two
B&O speaker sets and a Beomaster 900 radio.  None of them are being used at
the moment, which makes me think, given I've still got every record I ever
owned, bar the few that broke and the couple of dozen Alan Sharp removed as
his half of the communal jazz collection while I was with BI in 1957.  Some
years back I was offered twice what I paid for the radio (in 1965) as a
trade in for something else.