[BITList] Ask A Stupid Question

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 13:14:22 GMT 2009

Maggie, a blonde city girl, marries a New Zealand dairy farmer.

One morning, on his way out to check on the cows, farmer John says to
Maggie,

"The insemination man is coming over to impregnate one of our cows
today. I drove a nail into the 2 by 4 just above the cow's stall in
the barn.You show him where the cow is when he gets here, OK?"

  Then the farmer leaves for the fields.

After a while, the artificial insemination man arrives and knocks on
the front door.

  Maggie takes him down to the barn. They walk along the row of cows
and when she sees the nail, she tells him, "This is the one...right
here."

Terribly impressed by what he seemed to think just might be another
dizzy blonde, the man asks,”Tell me lady, how did you know this is the
cow to be bred?"

”That's simple. By the nail over its stall", Maggie explains very
confidently.

Then the man asks, "What's the nail for?"

She turns and walks away, and with complete confidence, says, "I guess
it's to hang your trousers on."

ooroo

If you don't hear the knock of opportunity - build a door.

Anon.