[BITList] FW: [George Galloway] Viva Palestina aid convoytoGaza: A message from George Galloway

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 00:37:49 GMT 2009

G'day Robbo,

On 24/01/2009, at 10:12 AM, Robbo wrote:

<< I realised what you meant but as there is next to no damage done by
rockets sent from Gaza
what type of aid convoy should Georgie organise? He is reported as not
supporting Hamas. >>

I really don't care what George is doing.

What I do care about is the rockets that did kill people [there is
next to no damage done by rockets?]  and no one complained about it
then. Why not?

ooroo

If you don't hear the knock of opportunity - build a door.

Anon.