[BITList] Rolex Watch

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 13:57:39 GMT 2009

An old Italian Mafia Don is dying and he calls his grandson to his
bedside. "Grandson, I wannayou lissinato me.

I wannafor you to take my chrome-plated .38 revolver so you will
always remember me."

"But grandpa," said the grandson, "I really don't like guns. How about
you leaving me your Rolex watch instead."

"You lissinato me!" said the Don. "Sommaday you gonnabe runnada
business, you gonna have a beautiful wife, lotsamoney, a big home and
maybe a couple of bambino.

"Sommaday you gonncoma home and maybe findayou wife innabed with
another man. Whattayou gonnado then - pointa to your fuggin'
Rolexawatch and say, TIME'S UP?"

ooroo

If you don't hear the knock of opportunity - build a door.

Anon.