[BITList] The Weather

Derek Hargreaves deaitch at talktalk.net
Mon Jan 12 12:47:10 GMT 2009

Oh dear!oh dear!oh dear!

Thanks a million for your weather report. My wife is particularly impressed with 400mm drops of rain, king tides (whatever those are) and boats in the streets of Cairns.

She is due to visit this unfortunate town in mid February  and it seems that she has got  her primary travel dress wrong as it consists of a voluminous muslin net upper torso cover instead of storm gear, wellies and rubber boat.

I have to advise you that if you have not sorted this mess out soon, Queensland will receive a further blow from which it will not recover quickly.

Commiserations to all NE coast residents from crisp and sunny Lancashire!

Derek H