[BITList] Moscow & Dubai pivoting skyscraper

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 12 10:26:11 GMT 2009

This is ostentation gone mad. I note that the architect worked it all out and is going to build/assemble them.  Who are they kidding !  These ponces exist on top of hundreds of people who actually do the work both of design and building.  The only architect I ever heard of who pointed this out was the late Sir John Brown, a naval architect, who got sick of being touted as the designer of the Cunard Queens by media ignoramuses and others.