[BITList] Fwd: [From: Mike Feltham] How one book ignited a culturewar - SELF CENSORSHIP !

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Sun Jan 11 19:46:17 GMT 2009

Mike,

That's not the kind of society I signed up for, but it seems I'm saddled
with it.  We are suffering from the effects of two or three decades of
spineless political correctness infiltrating our schools, universities and
governments.  And isn't it ironic how criticism of polar opposites, Zionist
Jews and Islamist Zealots, produces the same knee jerk response, only the
names being changed.  Is extreme Islamism a BNP plot, by any chance.