[BITList] Fw: A guy can't own too many tools.

David Harvey bison at iinet.net.au
Fri Jan 9 04:45:13 GMT 2009

To all my friends who, like me, enjoy a trip to Bunnings - watch out for this new product.   LW

>       A guy just can't own too many tools.
>
>       I just bought this new gauge from Bunnings.
>
>       It takes a while to learn all the settings but I'm pretty handy,
> and was patient, so I figured it out eventually.
>
>       You know for sure with this gauge, there is no more guessing!
>

>       Bunnings.....A man's toy store.........?
>

>       It's just so much fun to use.

Customer Support Supervisor

t: 1300 761 436 | f: 1300 307 140
Unit 4/62 Borthwick Avenue, Murarrie Qld Australia 4172
Locked Bag 10, Tingalpa DC Qld Australia 4173
www.pelikanartline.com.au

This electronic message, including its attachments, is confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected.  The information is solely for the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, this message was sent to you in error and you are hereby advised that any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this message or any of the information included in this message by you is unauthorised and strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please immediately and permanently delete this message and notify the sender by telephone call to 1300 ARTLINE in Australia or 0800 800 526 in New Zealand or by replying to this e-mail message.  Thank you.

Product Manager, Writing & School Supplies

t: +61 2 8801 2227 | f: +61 2 9674 0910 | m: +61 419 206 163
2 Coronation Avenue, Kings Park NSW Australia 2148
Locked Bag 50, Blacktown BC NSW Australia 2148