[BITList] Fwd: [Joke] ITALIAN VIRGIN

Michael Feltham mj.feltham at madasafish.com
Thu Jan 1 18:17:55 GMT 2009

The same friend sent me this !

Mike

Subject: Fw: [Joke] ITALIAN VIRGIN

ITALIAN VIRGIN

Maria had just gotten married, and being a traditional Italian she was
still a virgin. On her wedding night, staying at her mother's house,
she was very nervous.

Her mother reassured her;

'Don't worry, Maria, Tony's a good man. Go upstairs and he'll take
care of you.

Meanwhile, I'll be making pasta.'

So, up she went. When she got upstairs, Tony took off his shirt and
exposed his hairy chest. Maria ran downstairs to her mother and says,
'Mama, Mama, Tony's got a big hairy chest.'

'Don't worry, Maria,' says the mother, 'all good men have hairy chests.
Go upstairs. He'll take good care of you.'

So, up she went again. When she got up in the bedroom, Tony took off
his pants exposing his hairy legs. Again, Maria ran downstairs to her
mother. 'Ma ma, Mama, Tony took off his pants and he's got hairy legs!'

'Don't worry! All good men have hairy legs. Tony's a good man

Go upstairs and he'll take good care of you.'

So, up she went again. When she got there, Tony took off his socks and
on his left foot he was missing three toes. When Maria saw this, she
ran downstairs. 'Mama, Mama, Tony's got a foot and a half!'

Her Mama said, 'Stay here and stir the pasta. This is a job for the
Mama!'

Hey!  don't blame me; I'm just forwarding this! Charles