[BITList] Fwd: IDIOTS OF THE WORLD UNITE

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Wed Feb 25 17:29:06 GMT 2009

Mike,

The picture reminds me of the time I was a passenger in dad's car, just approaching our house. With no other traffic on the road our car and another coming in the other direction collided, ie, the driver's side of both cars collided, a very hard thing to do successfully and neatly.  All having got out via the passenger doors, recriminations started, but soon subsided when the parties recognised each other, and by the time the police arrived (some onlooker must have called them), each was claiming a share of the responsibility, if not all of it.  The police were less than happy at being called out to a collision where there were no injuries, and there were endless forms to fill in.