[BITList] READ TEXT FIRST R S P C A

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Tue Feb 24 23:10:21 GMT 2009

Ron,

I'm still trying to work it out.  It's either a very slow cheetah or a very fast man.

Living as you do in the fleshpots of France you will not be up to date with the RSPCA v SSPCA affair. Recently it was near pistols at dawn for a while after it was noticed that the RSPCA, who only minister to animals in England, were actively advertising for funds north of the border, where the SSPCA operate, it not being clear to many up here of the distinction. I don't know the current score.