[BITList] Second Officers Seniority List.June 1958

Ronald Thomas thomas.ronald at wanadoo.fr
Mon Feb 23 12:02:25 GMT 2009

Thought that I had sent this as well as to the other BI site but there has been no comment from this site I presume that it never reached.

 Second Officers Seniority List.June 1958

Whilst sorting out sme old files came across this. What happened to some of these guys and did any make Command in BI? If so when?
The List is on BI headed paper An asterix * denotes holder of a Master's Cert and L means Lieut.RNR.

1.M.J.Stubbington * L
2. C.E Willoughby
3. M.W.Pudden
4. I.A Brown
5.I.S Dow
6.J.Shaw
7.P.M.Leaver *
8.G.Scott *
9.A.A.P.Ross
10.K.T Sturgeon
11.P.E.Jordan
12.D.H.Leslie*
13.M.J.Feltham
14.C.F.N.Swain
15.D.G.Foreman*
16.D.A.Harvey
17.J.A.Stanton *
18.J.D.Calvert
19.M.C.Gurr
20.C.W.Hands
21.G.C.Woolgar
22.R.G.G.Adam
23.W.Bolitho *
24.M.J.Cragg
25.R.M.Giles*
27.C.S.Robinson *
28.C.A.Ambrose
29.J.C.Fulbrook *
30.R.J.Ralph *
31. I.R.Donald-Jones
32.A.K.Wilkinson
33.J.Cowell
34.D.G.Watson
35.P.J.V.Paget
36. R.F.Dolby
37.P.C.Priestley *
38.D.R.Andrews
39.P.Keith
40.R.J.D.Elston
41.P.J.Mobley
42.D.D Noyle
43 R.P.H.L.Thomas *L
44.P.F.Glass
45.W.E.Duncan *
46. Biddick
47. Dudart-Aberdeen
48.K.R.Ray
49. Pedersen
50. Tulloch
51.B.Hall
52.R.G.Dando.
53.D.A.Matthews
54.P.R.Davies
55.C.F.Burnett
56.T.Bogie
57.G.W.Ralph
58.D.H.Carle.

My own feeling is that the list is incomplete in many areas. As to how I obtained it in the first place I have no idea, but it is on BI paper, Calcutta office perhaps. Reminiscing about some of these names should keep the site active for while I would have thought ! Ron

__._,_.___
Messages | Files | Photos | Members
MARKETPLACE

  a..  5New Photos