[BITList] Second Officers Seniority List.June 1958

Ronald Thomas thomas.ronald at wanadoo.fr
Fri Feb 20 17:13:32 GMT 2009

Whilst sorting out sme old files came across this. What happened to some of these guys and did any make Command in BI? If so when?
The List is on BI headed paper An asterix * denotes holder of a Master's Cert and L means Lieut.RNR.

1.M.J.Stubbington * L
2. C.E Willoughby
3. M.W.Pudden
4. I.A Brown
5.I.S Dow
6.J.Shaw
7.P.M.Leaver *
8.G.Scott *
9.A.A.P.Ross
10.K.T Sturgeon
11.P.E.Jordan
12.D.H.Leslie*
13.M.J.Feltham
14.C.F.N.Swain
15.D.G.Foreman*
16.D.A.Harvey
17.J.A.Stanton *
18.J.D.Calvert
19.M.C.Gurr
20.C.W.Hands
21.G.C.Woolgar
22.R.G.G.Adam
23.W.Bolitho *
24.M.J.Cragg
25.R.M.Giles*
27.C.S.Robinson *
28.C.A.Ambrose
29.J.C.Fulbrook *
30.R.J.Ralph *
31. I.R.Donald-Jones
32.A.K.Wilkinson
33.J.Cowell
34.D.G.Watson
35.P.J.V.Paget
36. R.F.Dolby
37.P.C.Priestley *
38.D.R.Andrews
39.P.Keith
40.R.J.D.Elston
41.P.J.Mobley
42.D.D Noyle
43 R.P.H.L.Thomas *L
44.P.F.Glass
45.W.E.Duncan *
46.     Biddick
47.     Dudart-Aberdeen
48.K.R.Ray
49.     Pedersen
50.     Tulloch
51.B.Hall
52.R.G.Dando.
53.D.A.Matthews
54.P.R.Davies
55.C.F.Burnett
56.T.Bogie
57.G.W.Ralph
58.D.H.Carle.

My own feeling is that the list is incomplete in many areas. As to how I obtained it in the first place I have no idea, but it is on BI paper, Calcutta office perhaps. Reminiscing about some of these names should keep the site active for while I would have thought ! Ron