[BITList] Aren't older women great?

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Fri Feb 20 01:49:44 GMT 2009

After being married for 41 years, I took a careful look at my wife one day
and said, 'Honey, 41 years ago we had a cheap
apartment, a cheap car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10-inch black
and white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 22-year-old gal.

              Now I have a $500,000.00 home, a $45,000.00 car, nice
big bed and plasma screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 63-year-old woman.
It seems to me that you're not holding up your side of things.'

              My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go
out and find a hot 22-year-old gal, and she would make sure that I would
once again be living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car, sleeping
on a sofa bed and watching a 10-inch black and white TV.

              Aren't older women great? They really know how to solve
a mid-life crisis...