[BITList] technical support

Colin t realm33 at msn.com
Thu Feb 12 18:00:35 GMT 2009

 Call to IMG (technical support):

Caller                     :     Hi, our printer is not working.

Customer Service:     What is wrong with it?

Caller                     :     Mouse is jammed.

Customer Service:     Mouse? And how  is this related to the printer?

Caller                     :     Mmmm.. Wait, I will send  a picture.
                    -

                       -
                      -
                       -
                       -

Cindy Boddie
Associate
Miller Grossbard & Associates, P.C.
Business Advisors/Certified Public Accountants
713.982.7804 Direct
713.622.3960 Main
281.953.8762 Fax
cboddie at millergrossbard.com E-Mail
www.millergrossbard.com Website

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail and accompanying documents contain confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose.  This e-mailed information is private and protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution, or the taking of any action based on the contents of this information, is strictly prohibited.

NOTICE PURSUANT TO TREASURY CIRCULAR 230 REGARDING USE OF WRITTEN TAX ADVICE:  To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of:  (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code, as amended or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or tax-related matter(s).