[BITList] A Solders Story

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Thu Feb 12 08:48:37 GMT 2009

*A platoon of soldiers was marching north of Fallujah when they came
upon an Iraqi terrorist, badly injured and unconscious.*

*On the opposite side of the road was an Australian soldier in a similar
but less serious state.*

*The soldier was conscious and alert and as first aid was given to both
men, the Platoon Leader asked the injured Australian what had happened.*

*The soldier reported, 'I was heavily armed and moving north along the
highway here, and coming south was a heavily armed insurgent.' We saw
each other and both took cover in the ditches along the road. I yelled
to him that Saddam Hussein was a miserable, lowlife scum bag who got
what he deserved.*

*He yelled back that Kevin Rudd is a bureaucratic, Good-for-nothing,
left wing labour dickhead who knows bugger all about running the country.'*

*'So I said that Osama Bin Ladin dresses and acts like a frigid,
mean-spirited lesbian!'*

*He retaliated by yelling, 'Oh yeah? Well, so does Julia Gillard ! '*

*'And, there we were, in the middle of the road, laughing, shaking
hands, when a fu**.**king truck hit us.'*