[BITList] Fwd: Supermarkets.

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 11:47:40 GMT 2009

G'day folks,

This just arrived on my desktop.

Although the lady passed over, it certainly sounds like good idea.

I will certainly mention it to our local supermarket.

Begin forwarded message:

Gentlemen.

This morning I had the unenviable task of trying to resuscitate an elderly
woman in the supermarket, I was trained in CPR a long time ago so I was glad
when an off duty nurse came to my assistance there was still no pulse when
the ambulance crew arrived.

All the time we were working on the women the husband was looking on.

Sainsbury's did not have a defibrillators (all major supermarkets in the USA
do) the manager is going to recommend to head office that stores are
equipped with defibrillators.

When shopping ask your supermarket if they have one it just might save
someone's life because I failed to save this woman's life this morning.