[BITList] A nice place to search...

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 04:29:04 GMT 2009

If you like your music then go to this site and ''register' - its free.

Right at the end of the page is this note:-

• All Albums here are not in this site (We only found them by search engine and index ). If you want to download your favourite albums in our blog, you should download them as soon as possible. Download links will be expired or removed.
• All credits go to original uploaders.
• All albums provided on this site are for promotional use ONLY! Please support the artists and buy their singles or albums.The Owners or Singers wish contents removed, plz email me, i will remove them.

Use the search box at the top right of each page to find your fav artist.

http://music.alexdang.com