[BITList] Fwd: Best Aussie Yarn

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 01:06:29 GMT 2009

Just helping out....

Begin forwarded message:

From: "John Davison" <davison.g at xtra.co.nz>
Date: 24 December 2009 6:24:41 AM AEST
To: "John Feltham" <wulguru.wantok at gmail.com>, <mj.feltham at madasafish.com>, "david harvey" <bison at iinet.net.au>
Subject: Fw: Best Aussie Yarn

FOR SOME REASON I CAN NOT GET THIS TO BTILLIST MYSTIC BEASTS ETC .

MERRY XMAS .

JOHN DAVISON

Subject: Best Aussie Yarn

I know it is no quite the right thing , but shit it made me laugh....

The newspaper, "The Australian," over a period of weeks sought entries for The Great Australian yarn.

This was the winner:

Two cattle drovers were standing in an Outback bar. One asked, "What are ya up to, mate?"

"Ahh, I'm takin' a mob of 6000 from Goondiwindi to Gympie."

 "Oh yeah ... and what route are you takin'?"

"Ah, prob'ly the Missus ... after all, she stuck by me durin' the drought"