[BITList] 'Fake medal marcher' is arrested - Telegraph

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Sat Dec 12 09:16:10 GMT 2009

WTF.  The man is probably not the full shilling - I don't see the makings of a master criminal in him.  Arrested immediately?  Now there's a thing !  Disturbing the peace might have been a more appropriate charge. A lunatic once knocked me down with a spade for my temerity in walking past him, and he would have killed me had I not rolled out of the way of the descending blade when he had a second go.  Was he arrested immediately ?  Not on your life.  A bored constable turned up after an hour and regretted there was nothing he could or would do about the matter unless I could produce a witness. So off he went, having more important stuff to attend to.