[BITList] Kenya

fredmno at aol.com fredmno at aol.com
Wed Dec 9 12:48:49 GMT 2009

Salaams,
              a couple of days ago I asked for help on t'other site re Kenya about hatch coamings. Fortunately a few of the lads responded to which I replied to on the merchantnavyofficers site. I also asked Bob, name of model maker, to post a photo of Kenya during her rebuilding, well worth a look. Cut and pasted my message to the group.
                             BR FinF

Salaams,
              For those interested I managed totalk ‘Shipbuilder’ into posting a photo of his model of Kenya on the ‘Noticeboard’at merchantynavyofficers, well worth a blimp, he appears to be at boat deck level,without consulting the bible I’m not sure. Rightly or wrongly I’ve declared ourassistance when possible. John Pinder also sent me some photos after we’d met upat the engineers reunion for the first time in over forty years, they can befound in the ‘Latest Column’, God did we look good in Mess Kit!

                                     BR FinF