[BITList] Brothel Scene - Rijksmuseum Amsterdam - Museum for Art and History

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 05:59:24 GMT 2009

You have all heard of the Email Lists for...

A Word a Day.

A Joke a Day.

etc....

Well on an Apple you have things called Widgets. One of my widgets is a small picture that is sent every day, automatically, to me from the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam.

Sometimes it is pictures of object, statues or glassware, gold objects etc.

I get " An Object a Day from the Rijksmuseum.

Today it is the following...

Go to...the Link above.

http://www.rijksmuseum.nl/aria/aria_assets/SK-A-4779?lang=en

Have fun....there other objects that you can choose - don't forget that by clicking on the painting you can get the painting enlarged.

There are also explanations to be had of the scenes.

ooroo

Bad typists of the word, untie.