[BITList] The State of the Nation

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 12:27:22 GMT 2009

From another List.

Yes, this does not surprise me in the least and it appears that the bureaucrats are all at it to such an extent that they now know they are running the country with the tail wagging the dog.  I saw an article on TV the other night about Russian oligarchs and the Prince of Darkness which demonstrates just how far down the road to corruption and banana republic state this country has been led.

There is only one way to sort these people out but I am afraid none of the present political parties show any inclination to do so.

Baroness Warsi got egg thrown at her and a shouting from her Muslim brethern in Luton the other day but it was never shown on TV and she said it was just the same in the Christian sector with the BNP.

Our beloved leader and saviour of the universe said on PM's questions that Britain was not the last G20 country out of recession as Spain was still in recession.  Spain is not in the G20, yet he can get away with such blatant lies, so what hope is there for the rest of us.  I really despair and oft find myself reaching for my Owen gun, which, of course, is no longer there.

ooroo

Bad typists of the word, untie.