[BITList] Fwd: Fasten your seat belts ...... Ducky

Michael Feltham mj.feltham at madasafish.com
Wed Dec 2 19:24:44 GMT 2009

Begin forwarded message:

From: Tony Rainbow <
Date: 2 December 2009 19:08:16 GMT

Subject: Fasten your seat belts ...... Ducky

THE GAY FLIGHT ATTENDANT

My flight was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who
seemed to put everyone in a good mood as he served us food and drinks.
As the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down the aisle and
said...
'Captain Marvel has asked me to announce that he'll be landing the big
scary plane shortly, so lovely people, if you could just put your trays
up, that would be super.' On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed
this well-dressed and rather Arabic looking woman hadn't moved a muscle.
'Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big brute engines when I asked
you to raise your trazy-poo, so the main man can pitty-pat us on the
ground.'
She calmly turned her head and said, 'In my country, I am called a
Princess and I take orders from no one.'
To which (I swear) the flight attendant replied, without missing a beat,
'Well, sweet-cheeks, in my country I'm called a Queen, so I outrank you.
Tray-up, Bitch'

Add other email accounts to Hotmail in 3 easy steps. Find out how.
Have more than one Hotmail account? Link them together to easily access both.