[BITList] changing my name

CT's x50type at cox.net
Wed Dec 2 02:48:09 GMT 2009

I sent this a few days ago in response to mike' question about the pronunciation of my christian name.............................

Colin is a very difficult name for yanks to pronounce; ahmed, dwayne, shaeesha, mbogo and ngyeun are much easier, bubba is easiest of all.
so they usually pronounce my name co-lynne.
yanks are unable to pronounce words like cot, pot and hot, they come out like caat, paat and haat and some times like caad, paad and haad.
same with but, put and rug; they usually come out like bird, perd and rerg!
love is usually pronounce "lerve".
I prefer the pronunciation, "Kol-lynne" for my name, but for ease of pronunciation I am thinking of changing it to Jean de Lattre de Tassigny..........................!

I have decided that name is a bit too long and have found one more to my liking, and yes, it's a real name!

 Jdimytai Damour

googling the name will tell all....................

jd