[BITList] Fwd: CBS didn't stop him !!!!!

fredmno at aol.com fredmno at aol.com
Tue Dec 1 15:37:47 GMT 2009

 Salaams,
              could've bin me that said it!
                        BR FinF

-----Original Message-----
From: Anthony D McCarthy <a.d.mccarthy at btopenworld.com>
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Sent: Tue, Dec 1, 2009 4:05 pm
Subject: CBS didn't stop him !!!!!

Cheers,
Tony

CBS                       didn't stop him !!!!

Good for                                 him!!!
Surprised                                 CBS let him get away with this even though he's                                 right

Right                                 on, Andy Rooney!

Andy                                 Rooney said on '60 Minutes' a few weeks                                 back:

I don't think being a                                 minority makes you a victim of anything except                                 numbers. The only things I can think of that are                                 truly discriminatory are things like the United                                 Negro College Fund, Jet Magazine, Black                                 Entertainment Television, and Miss Black                                 America. Try to have things like the United                                 Caucasian College Fund, Cloud Magazine, White                                 Entertainment Television, or Miss White America;                                 and see what happens...Jesse Jackson will be                                 knocking down your door.

Guns do                                 not make you a killer. I think killing makes you                                 a killer. You can kill someone with a baseball                                 bat or a car, but no one is trying to ban you                                 from driving to the ball game.

I                                 believe they are called the Boy Scouts for a                                 reason, which is why there are no girls allowed.                                 Girls belong in the Girl Scouts! ARE YOU                                 LISTENING MARTHA BURKE?

I think                                 that if you feel homosexuality is wrong, it is                                 not a phobia, it is an opinion.

I                                 have the right 'NOT' to be tolerant of others                                 because they are different, weird, or tick me                                 off.

When 70% of the people who get                                 arrested are black, in cities where 70% of the                                 population is black, that is not racial                                 profiling; it is the Law of                                 Probability.

I believe that if you                                 are selling me a milkshake, a pack of                                 cigarettes, a newspaper or a hotel room, you                                 must do it in English! As a matter of fact, if                                 you want to be an American/Canadian/British                                 citizen, you should have to speak                                 English!

My father and grandfather                                 didn't die in vain so you can leave the                                 countries you were born in to come over and                                 disrespect ours.

I think the police                                 should have every right to shoot or                                 arrest you if you threaten them after they                                 tell you to stop.. If you can't understand the                                 word 'freeze' or 'stop' in English, see the                                 above lines.

I don't think just                                 because you were not born in this country, you                                 are qualified for any special National                                 Assistance, loan programs, government                                 sponsored bank loans or tax breaks, etc., so you                                 can open a hotel, coffee shop, corner                                 store, or any other business.

We                                 did not go to the aid of certain foreign                                 countries and risk our lives in wars to defend                                 their freedoms, so that decades later they could                                 come over here and tell us our constitution is a                                 living document; and open to their                                 interpretations.

I don't hate the                                 rich I don't pity the poor

I know                                 pro wrestling is fake, but so are movies and                                 television. That doesn't stop you from watching                                 them.

I think Bill Gates has every                                 right to keep every penny he made and continue                                 to make more. If it ticks you off, go and invent                                 the next operating system that's better, and put                                 your name on the building.

It                                 doesn't take a whole village to raise a child                                 right, but it does take a parent to stand up to                                 the kid; and smack their little behinds when                                 necessary, and say 'NO!'

I think                                 tattoos and piercing are fine if you want them,                                 but please don't pretend they are a political                                 statement. And, please, stay home until that new                                 lip ring heals. I don't want to look at your                                 ugly infected mouth as you serve me French                                 fries!

I am sick of 'Political                                 Correctness.' I know a lot of black people, and                                 not a single one of them was born in                                  Africa  ; so how can they be                                 'African-Americans/Canadian/British'?                                 Besides,  Africa  is a continent.. I                                 don't go around saying I am a European-American                                 because my great, great, great, great, great,                                 great grandfather was from Europe  . I am                                 proud to be from America  and nowhere                                 else

And if you don't like my point                                 of view, tough...

I PLEDGE                                 ALLEGIANCE TO THE  Canadian FLAG, to the                                 BRITISH FLAG & TO THE FLAG OF                                 THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA  , AND TO THE                                 REPUBLIC, FOR WHICH IT STANDS, ONE NATION UNDER                                 GOD, INDIVISIBLE, WITH LIBERTYAND JUSTICE                                 FOR ALL!

I was                                 asked to send this on if I agree, or delete if I                                 don't. It is said that on average 86% of                                 Canadians/ Americans                                 & British believe in God.                                 Therefore I have a very hard time understanding                                 why there is such a problem in having 'In God We                                 Trust' on American money and having 'God'                                 in the Pledge of Allegiance. Why don't we just                                 tell the 15%+ to BE                                 QUIET!!!

If you agree, pass this                                 on, if not                                 delete.

.

=