[BITList] assault rifle!

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Tue Aug 18 07:07:13 BST 2009

Colin,

It would seem they have learned nothing. I believe it was said that they who learn nothing from history are doomed to repeat it.  One American commentator said - of the right to bear arms bullshit - that the same constitution gives them the right to keep cows in the front garden. He wondered why the place is not full of cows.  How long before they want to invade the UK for a regime change? One great defence we have against that is the sheer number of morons who think they could drive here (if only they could work out which direction to take).