[BITList] Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse

David Harvey bison at iinet.net.au
Sat Aug 15 02:02:10 BST 2009

Of course the putting course should have been closed, Hugh. I am glad to see the authorities moving in this direction and look forward to them closing down all the roads when it rains, they can be very dangerous, and those wet runways at airports should definitely be closed as a matter of urgency. And what about the dairy farmer slipping in the mud when he is bringing in the cows for milking, another dangerous practice, in fact I go as far to say that rain is DANGEROUS and we should welcome global warming and the prospect of less rain.

Dave