[BITList] more alarm

CT's x50type at cox.net
Sun Aug 9 22:37:12 BST 2009

ron

how many of the 88% (of what) that are satisfied with their health care have been hospitalized lately?..........................correct --- NONE.

if they had, they would have found that they were required to pay $40,000 of their $80,000 bill...............................................!  that made them happy -- sure it did.

go ahead, prove me wrong.

you seem unwilling or unable to understand that health insurers are here to make AS MUCH PROFIT AS THEY CAN.  They ARE NOT concerned with your health - now isn't that a surprise to you, ron?

why call names - fat, white?  because I hate FAT, WHITE REPUBLICANS - the party of NO, with no answers to anything, just carry on the old- boy system and screw every one else, you know, "I'M ALRIGHT, JACK"

the nice thing about Sotomayor becoming supreme court justice is that it is another nail in the coffin of the FAT WHITE BASTARDS.

yes, take away their silly NRA play guns, take away their anti-abortion fanatics, take away their cosy jobs-for-the-boys system, stop the c street so-called christians palsy-walsying with world dictatorship via a religious maniac.

scary times indeed.