[BITList] Op-Ed Contributor - Keep Your Hands Off Our Haggis -NYTimes.com

Michael Feltham mj.feltham at madasafish.com
Sat Aug 8 08:36:50 BST 2009

Hugh,

While I like Haggis, I'm afraid I prefer Bury Black Puddings !

Mike
On 8 Aug 2009, at 08:18, HUGH wrote:

Mike,

So, whaur's yer Lancashire haggis noo, eh?  McCall Smith is better
known as the author of the books about Precious Ramotswe and her No1
Ladies' Detective Agency in Botswana, recently made into a TV series.
His true feelings about the haggis are still to be revealed.

BITList at lists.bcn.mythic-beasts.com