[BITList] UK NHS Care?

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 14:18:26 BST 2009

Veteran Humour.

Just had this sent to me from the UK, its from a fellow RAF Veteran.
Read the last msg first, followed by the second msg..

Begin forwarded message:

Once being a first responder before I retired I myself suspected a
blood clot and took Chris to A&E the triage nurse said were you
referred here by a Doctor no I said “I brought her and explained why”
I got that who do you think you are look. I’m glad to say that
although the blood clot is yet to be confirmed two Doctors do agree
with me.

John if she is in pain I suggest you become one; keep taking her to
A&E for pain relief.

Also if you are not allowed to pick up more than a pound of sugar be
careful when you go for a pee; you do not want to be handling anything
too heavy.

Pingat Kami - Hak Kami