[BITList] investigations

CT's x50type at cox.net
Sat Aug 1 17:54:17 BST 2009

you are absolutely right, john

governments never hold enquiries/investigations without first knowing they will get the outcome they want - come what may.

and regardless of the outcome, some will say it's a conspiracy, some will say it is unfair and some will say they never said that - it was taken out of context.

this rarely happens, but if something amiss comes out of the enquiry and some one is held slightly responsible - then it is time for the powers that be to step in a decide NOT to prosecute and/or pursue the matter further - in the interest of national security...........................................whoopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

one can't help being pessimistic.

but what fabulous jobs for the boys - a 1 to 2 year enquiry will provide high paying jobs for how many?

ct