[BITList] hack away

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 12:43:31 BST 2009

G'day Hugh,

On 31/07/2009, at 11:36 PM, CT's wrote:

<< is it a good idea for someone with obsessive behaviour and
deficiencies in social interaction to hack into US government
computers seeking evidence of alien life? >>

Had computers been around at the time I think that I might have been a
hacker. It is well known in my school circles that together with two
other boys we managed to break into the school tucjshop and remained
undetected for around 6 weeks when that school year finished.

 > Court Allows Extradition of British Hacker to Proceed
On the other hand it is well know that countries generally do not let
their citizens be extradited to other countries unless for murder.

The UK Government showing its current lack of moral backbone in any of
its endeavours, is doing what has now becoming accepted behaviour by
them.

ooroo

Bad typists of the word, untie.