[BITList] Fwd:

Michael Feltham mj.feltham at madasafish.com
Thu Apr 30 19:55:41 BST 2009

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Allan Lee McKay"
Date: 30 April 2009 19:22:01 BST
To: "Michael Feltham" <mj.feltham at madasafish.com>

“Northerners”

Once upon a time in the Kingdom of Heaven God went missing for six days.

Eventually, Archangel Michael found him on the seventh day resting.

He enquired of God, 'Where have you been?'

God pointed downwards through the clouds. Archangel Michael looked
puzzled and said, 'What is it?'

'It's a planet,' replied God, 'and I've put LIFE on it. I'm going to
call it Earth and it's going to be a great place of balance.'

'Balance?' inquired Michael, still confused.

God explained, pointing down to different parts of the Earth.

'For example, North America will be a place of great opportunity and

Wealth, while South America is going to be poor; the Middle East over

There will be a hot spot, and Russia will be a cold spot. Over there

I've placed a continent of white people and over there is a continent of

Black people.'

God continued, pointing to the different countries.

This one will be extremely hot and arid while this one will be very cold

And covered in ice.'

The Archangel , impressed by God's work, then pointed to another area of

Land and asked, 'What's that?'

'Ah,' said God. That's the North of England, the most glorious place on

Earth. There are beautiful people, seven Premiership football teams in

The North West alone, and many impressive cities; it is the home of the

world's finest artists, musicians, writers, thinkers, explorers and

Politicians. The people from the North of England are going to be

Modest, intelligent and humorous and they're going to be found

Travelling the world. They'll be extremely sociable, hard-working and

High-achieving, and they will be known throughout the world as speakers

Of truth.'

Michael gasped in wonder and admiration but then proclaimed, 'What about

Balance God, you said there will be BALANCE!'

God replied very wisely, 'Wait till you see the bunch of tossers I'm

Putting down South !'

Share your photos with Windows Live Photos – Free. Try it Now!
Share