[BITList] Fw: MUST WATCH Short Video!

David Harvey bison at iinet.net.au
Thu Apr 30 12:35:39 BST 2009

Checked this one on Snopes, they say untdetermined, research under way

Subject: MUST WATCH Short Video!

        May I suggest all you young non-Islamic folks get busy and reverse this trend.  I would hate to see all the women running around in glad bags!!

 See it, understand and wonder about the future. Frightening to think about.         This is scary!! If you do not understand THE REALITY OF ISLAMspreading around the world, YOU MUST WATCH THIS VIDEO!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU