[BITList] Fwd:

Michael Feltham mj.feltham at madasafish.com
Sun Apr 26 00:30:22 BST 2009

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Allan Lee McKay" <
Date: 25 April 2009 21:45:33 BST
To: "Michael Feltham" <mj.feltham at madasafish.com>

Two Crocodiles were sitting at the side of  Lake   Burley   Griffin
in  Canberra

The smaller one turned to the bigger one and said, 'I can't understand
how
You can be so much bigger than me. We're the same age, we were the
same size
As kids. I just don't get it.'

'Well,' said the big Croc, 'what have you been eating?'

'Politicians, same as you,' replied the small Croc.

'Hmm. Well, where do you catch them?'

'Down the other side of the  lake near the parking lot by the
Parliament House.'

'Same here. Hmm.. How do you catch them?'

'Well, I crawl up under one of their Lexus cars and wait for one to
unlock
The car door.  Then I jump out, grab them by the leg, shake the shit
out of
Them and eat 'em!'

'Ah!' says the big Crocodile, 'I think I see your problem. You're not
Getting any real nourishment. See, by the time you finish shaking the
shit
Out of a Politician, there's nothing left but an arsehole and a
briefcase.'

" Upgrade