[BITList] The Unsinkable Titanic

Michael Feltham mj.feltham at madasafish.com
Sat Apr 18 23:57:18 BST 2009

Hugh,

There was a 10 second shot later on in the programme were you actually
saw a reciprocating engine working.  It always beats me why they don't
get professional advice when making similar programmes.  During the
hour and a half you occasionally had an archivist for White Star
appearing, he was quite sensible, regarding the Enquiry he said it was
a whitewash covering up for the B.O.T. for not having sufficient
lifeboats aboard.

Mike