[BITList] Tesco and supermarket rivals go for wine tasting bymoonlight | Business | The Guardian

Michael Feltham mj.feltham at madasafish.com
Sat Apr 18 10:48:36 BST 2009

Hugh,

And me.  A couple of years ago it was £2.99, now it's upto  £3.99
unless it's a special occasion.  Aldi and Netto sell some decent
reasonably priced wines.

Mike
On 18 Apr 2009, at 10:35, HUGH wrote:

Mike,

"It's strict, dusty, a little jagged," says a prat holding up a wine
glass.
The only thing affected by the moon is his brain.  God preserve us
from wine
snobs.  In our house wine is cheap or dear, red or white or rose, dry or
medium or sweet, and all of these properties can be ascertained from the
label.  They all taste fine to me.

BITList at lists.bcn.mythic-beasts.com