[BITList] OK, how does he do this?????

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 14 15:49:34 BST 2009

Another question is, what does he do?  I note one or two things.

1.  He went somewhere and she came from somewhere, probably the same place.
2.  The bed cover is initially up so that we can see under the bed, though it's in shadow.
3.  When he does the thing with the alarm clock, it it's not for nothing, it's to allow time for something.  At that point the cover is kicked into position so that it obscures the underbed area.
4.  When he lies down again, the cover totally hides what's under the bed. This is probably the lady.

The rest is sheer skill.