[BITList] THIS IS A UNIQUE AD.............

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 14 08:06:22 BST 2009

Colin,

When I lick on the link you sent, I get the following message - I've never seen that message before in my life.  Thereafter, clicking Yes or No makes no difference, neither one lets me through.  Though I've done nothing to the settings recently, of late I've noted a hint of paranoia in my machine.  The destinations mentioned don't appear among the e-mail ID details.   Incidentally, I've deleted the suffixes in the addresses in the notice, since there is no way to delete a hyperlink from this e-mail.  They were both comom.

And here's me desperate to send my bank details, etc, to it.

Hugh.

Warning: the web page which you are about to visit may attempt to request your personal information (such as passwords, credit card numbers and social security numbers) for unauthorized use or may otherwise attempt to harm your computer.

Malicious web sites can use this type of address in order to disguise themselves.   The destination may appear to be:

 www.hlinstru%20ments.

but the actual destination is:

 www.hlinstru%20ments.