[BITList] Another blonde one

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 01:43:46 BST 2009

The last blonde joke you'll ever need.

Two blonde girls were working for the Perth City Council Parks
Department.

One would dig a hole and the other girl would follow behind her and
fill the hole in.

They  worked up one side of the street, then down the other, then
moved on to the next street, working furiously all day without rest,
one girl digging a hole, the other girl filling it in again, then
moving on.

An onlooker was amazed at their hard work, but couldn't understand
what they were doing.

So he asked  the hole digger, 'I'm impressed by the all effort you two
are putting into your work, but I don't get it -- why do you dig a
hole, only to have your partner follow behind and fill it up again?'

The hole digger wiped her brow and sighed, 'Well, I suppose it
probably looks odd because we're normally a three-person team. But
today the girl who plants the trees called in sick.'

Note: When you forward this one on (I am sure that you will), change
the name of the City to suit the new recipient!  :-)

ooroo

Bad typists of the word, untie.