[BITList] HOME SECURITY

CT's x50type at cox.net
Wed Apr 1 00:46:11 BST 2009

HOW TO INSTALL A HOME SECURITY SYSTEM

1. Go to a secondhand store and buy a pair of men's used size 14-16 work boots.
2. Place them on your front porch, along with a copy of Guns & Ammo Magazine.
3. Put a few giant dog dishes next to the boots and magazines.
4. Leave a note on your door that reads:

Bubba, Big Jake, Duke, Slim, & I went for more ammo and beer.

Be back in an hour. Don't mess with the pit bulls - they attacked the mailman this morning and messed him up bad.

I don't think Killer took part, but it was hard to tell from all the blood.

Anyway, I locked all four of 'me in the house.  Better wait outside.

Cooter