[BITList] jobs for americans

HUGH MCINTYRE chakdara at btinternet.com
Sat Sep 27 19:09:41 BST 2008

Colin,

That's from The Onion, my number one on-line satirical magazine. Possibly the only on-line satirical magazine, but never mind.  One of the features I treasure was when they reported that the CIA had worked out the Russians had discovered fire.  Another discussed the possibility that there was civilised life between New York and Los Angeles. Apparently people flying between the two reported seeing evidence of it, but scientists said it wasn't possible   And how about the new theory of Intelligent Falling to explain for born again Christians that gravity isn't the cause - God makes things fall.

Excellent.