[BITList] Re Deep Creeks

Tom Gardiner tm.gardiner at skymesh.net.au
Thu Sep 25 11:20:40 BST 2008

Fred ,
We are north north west of Gympie
I mentioned Tamaree road to focus on , as there is only one of them
Follow it north and we are at the T intersection .

Sorry I mentioned North DeepCreek Road.
The GPS always takes people to East Deep Creek .

Yes , there are lots of reserves and parks .
Also lots of paddocks.
We are getting more houses . What puzzles us is where are the people
going to work ?
Retirees benefit as the sale of houses from southern states
which covers purchases here and removes the need for mortgages .

The golf course has been in cash strife for years . Now has sacrificed a
piece to build
townhouses . Remarkable views of the cemetary from all windows .
Priced of of all sense , still building them but no apparant residents yet.
Relying on week end golf tenancy will contribute little .

After Canada I don't miss chopping wood and with local dry conditions I
don't mind not having to mow.
Not too ardous a job as we have a 10 hp ride on mower.

Hope the Server problems resolves soon .

TTFN

Tom